
I realized I didn't blog yesterday. No wonder I felt like something was wrong.
Well for yesterday, there was school as usual. The boring, dull ol' routine. -.- Didn't go for P.E though. Sat at the canteen reading my book. Went back to class for Math test. Not sure how I'd fare this time... Had POA after that and back to class for recess. Chemistry and to the computer lab for F&N after that. Neopets...
Went to the canteen to get food and went for Physics supplementary. Then for F&N supplementary at the computer lab again. Neopets... (yes, again)
Went to J8 NTUC with Kirene & Sharmeel. Bought sushi and mushroom fritters at the shop outside while they bought a chicken fillet thingy each from the Korean stall.
Waited for like 20 minutes ++ for my dad to come. It was pouring like mad. Drove to Bendemeer to pick mom up from work and home. That pretty much sums up my Monday.
Well today, I was taking the train to school as per normal and at Lorong Chuan they decided to announce that they had a faulty track. But it was only for a minute or so thank god for that. I was feeling so tired like a dead zombie today. Had English. I read a little and slept a little. Yeah.
Had 1 period of POA and 2 periods of Chinese. NO TESTS, NO SPELLING. AWESOME TIME! I passed all of the tests that Mdm Ong returned yeaaaah~ Back to class for recess. I had broccoli + rice :) and Kirene hates me because I have food all the time :X Social Studies after recess. Got back our common tests. For all I know, A LOT of us got 4/15. Includes me. Damn. Fell asleep towards the end of class. To the computer lab for Physics. We went there to file stuffs LOL weird.
After school, J8 with the usual people. Settled @ Yoshinoya. I went off after that. Took the train back to Serangoon. Went for a little 'grocery shopping' for myself and back home around 3.45. Had pasta for lunch and caught Ellen on TV.
I think I oughta start on the Math paper Sunny Chan gave... Math seems kinda interesting now. I think I'm crazy. Okbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment