Blog Archive

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Feel like heaven

10th April 2010


I shall upload pictures another day because I had to reset my phone on Saturday afternoon due to camera defects. Now I need to add my contacts again. Damn! :( This is the millionth time I had to key in contacts one by one.

Anyone knows how to work Microsoft Outlook with a smart phone?

Anyway, for yesterday.

I woke up at like 7.30am. Went to bathe. Dad sent me to Hui Min's place. After a while, we left for tuition. The teacher was late again though. At least he arrived :s After tuition, Hui Min and I went over to AMK hub. Went to NTUC to develop photos first. Then we went to get ingredients for the afternoon's 'cooking session'.

Took quite a while to gather up everything because we couldn't find whipping  cream. Saw bao zhen sao sao when we were coming out of NTUC. Took 133 back to my house. We painted nails. About 3+, walked over to McDonalds. Then took bus back to her house. What did we make? Cookies & Cream ice cream! I had a swollen toe due to unknown reasons and I accidentally kicked the cabinet and the swollen toe swelled even more LOL.

Did up Jasmine's present as well. I had to try the ice cream first because I lost the bet.. :P But it was PRETTY nice. Around 11+, dad came to fetch me home.

11 April 2010


I woke up having a sore throat. I think it's because of the ice cream...  My toes are still swelling. Gonna stay home and rot, maybe study a lil.

No comments:

Post a Comment