
I woke up late today... And I realised circle line's trains' timing had changed... If I miss one, I'm late. Oh wow. -_- But still, circle line stops at Esplanade now! Cool much.
Had letter writing test during English. Talked to Hui Ting basically through out the rest of the lesson and during Math. Sunny Chan wasn't in school today. Math test was cancelled!
Went down for POA and up for my fried rice.. Kinda getting sick of it.
Chinese class. Had to write a composition...
Went to the hall afterwards. A few of us stayed to request not to attend commendation day.
Tiffany, Chung An and I went over to J8 for lunch. We had a hard time deciding where to eat. Gave up and we went to the food court. Had pepper lunch. Chung An bought a bowl of veggies and seaweed for $6.50. -.- No noodles. Popular after that. It seems to have become our favourite hang out.
Home after that. Lugging the big piece of plastic board.
I fell asleep while watching Ellen damn it. While I was watching the TV at 10, a cockroach flew infront of me. I screamed and ran away LOL.
Ok, I'm starting to perspire. :z And yeah, tuition starts at 9 tomorrow. Omgnessss.

Hey Choon Siew, look! I think #30 & #37 suits us! Hahaha. Now now, don't start laughing ok. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment