Blog Archive

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Miracles

It's the last day of Term One :)

The class was kinda in a chaos during English. Only a few people were listening to Mdm Kaur. Had Math test during Math. Sigh vectors. POA after that. Choon Siew and I took pictures of the holiday homework's answer script.

Had my noodles during recess. Spring cleaning after that. Brenda, Chung An and I were cleaning the walls. Went to meet Kat after dismissal. Caught Dear John after having lunch. The seats were awesome but it was too damn cold inside. Walked around after that.

Left for Bishan at about 5.30. Reached school and met my parents and went to the hall. I failed 5 subjects -_- I got a 20 for my Math! Like wth. A whole lot of nagging from everyone. I think it lasted more than 10 minutes -.- Like about 20. Was nagged the whole way out!!! Irritating.

Went Serangoon Gardens for dinner with my parents. Then went home.

AH, there's tuition tomorrow. I can't catch up on my sleep anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment