I was doing my homework, trying to get all my dead brain cells to cooperate and give me a solution and you 2 came stomping into my room asking if you could print something using my computer. I told you to plug the thumbdrive into the printer because I thought you wanted to print a picture. Then you told me it was a word document.
I asked you to use brother's computer instead because my CPU is full already. And what did I get from replying you ever so nicely? You calling me an ingrate just because my CPU is full. Hello, I was almost dying trying to finish up my homework while brother must be playing warcraft. So warcraft is more important than my studies? Then you left my room without closing the door. Have you gotten so mad that you couldn't feel the coolness in the room? And if I didn't get up to close the door, what would I have gotten again? Another tongue lashing on wasting electricity?
Not like I said I wanted the printer to be in my room, it takes up a lot of space. And so I deserved getting called an ingrate just because I was doing homework and my CPU is full? Didn't you always scold me for not studying or doing anything? Now that I'm doing my homework I still get scolded? What is wrong with this world.
What do you get from a short tempered couple?
A short tempered daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment