3 hours of sleep. ONLY!!
Had P.E. My phone's screen cracked... :( This year is so bad. Phones just don't thrive with me. ARGH. Math and POA. Had my chicken wings + rice during recess. Chemistry followed by 3 periods of F&N in the computer lab. Didn't do much.
Had Physics supplementary after that. If wasn't much of a supplementary though... I read newspapers lol. Waited about 20 minutes (OMG) for 410 to arrive. Went back home from there.
When dad got home and knew about the screen cracking incident. Well, he blew up and started chanting on and on about responsibilities. Guess I'm just not fated to be with high-tech phones! My brother is home but he still doesn't know. I don't need another scolding :( SIGHHH.
Anyway 7.58pm now, I shall go to bathe and do my Chinese homework for the very first time... And maybe some Physics. Bye, poor me.. :'(
P.s/ I'm going to the Universal Studios with my mom and her friends on the 1st of May! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment