Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Drive slow, till we run out of roads



I was home at 2.30 lol.

Sad enough, it still didn't rain this morning. Hence I couldn't get dad to send me to school :( On the other hand, I didn't miss my train like yesterday.

Had English, POA and Chinese. Had egg fried rice during recess! Social Studies after that. Mr Gan was absent today. Had 2 different relief teachers. Slept for about 20 minutes. When school ended, took 410 to Bishan interchange and took the train home. Then I remembered I wanted to go to the library to pay my fine and borrow a book. Stupid memory.

I guess I have no time to take a nap now.. :( Simply because there's so much damn work to do!! Might sneak a nap later on.

[Edit] Didn't get to nap :( Wanted to catch Ellen on TV... Anyway, MSN's fucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment