I want to send the POA answers into my computer but I have friggin' idea how to use the bluetooth of HTC damn it.
I woke up at 8.15 today. Math tuition was supposed to start at 10 but the teacher was sick so had Physics at 12.30. When I reached there, the teacher said it started at 2.30. Gave me a shock for awhile. In the end, the teacher made a mistake :P Waited for Hui Min and her bro to come and tuition started. Ended at about 3.
Went to Amk hub with Hui Min. Desperately needed the wash room. Went over to Popeyes for mash potato. Then to Tomato and went back to hub. Walked around for awhile and took bus to Hougang Mall. Bought some chicken thingy outside of the mall. Went to get her seaweed and took the train back to Serangoon. Went to buy seaweed for myself and walked home.
When I reached home, mom asked, "You went shopping or tuition?" -.- Went to my aunt's house around 9 and came back at 10.
Now my brother wants to lock my computer. Why don't they see how my whole class is doing? I believe at least 10 of us got a 20 for Math. If my computer is locked, I will not even bother to study. Don't blame me if I stay out late then.
LOL, nice one. "you went shopping or tuition!" HAHA.
ReplyDelete