Blog Archive

Sunday, January 17, 2010

When darkness turns to light

I have so many things to blog about today but I just can't remember what it was..

I woke up late today, 12.15. So didn't go to Crystal's place instead. Did my work home and realised it was bloody easy. Saved a wasted trip to her place. Went out around 3.45 to get seaweed and bubble tea.

Left around 5, took 58 to Pasir Ris. Alighted outside the fish farm and cab into Pasir Ris Park. Walked soooo far to the BBQ pit. Thank god my efforts in choosing Sherlyn's gift for soo long and troubling the salesgirl actually paid off :P Nicolette and I went to the toilets and had an embarrassing moment because of toilet papers. :X Walked around. More people came. Left around 8. Cab out of the park again. 58 home. Reached home, dad drove him and I to Tanglin Mall. The macdonalds closed down!!!!!! :( Walked to Forum for macs instead :P

I still can't quite remember what I wanted to blog about initially... Oh well.

Oh yes, I remembered. Fuck you, hypocritical person.

No comments:

Post a Comment