Here's an 8 letter word for you. No it's not I love you but:
BULL SHIT!
Went to Woodlands to meet Meki yesterday. Library followed by CWP. Home around 7+. Dinner downstairs.
Today, was almost late for school. Had some SGC program thingy. Wrote testimonials. P.E. Maths then POA. Recess. Chemistry. Got back our common test papers. I gotten a 25/40 woohoo! As for my Maths, I managed to reach my target and earned myself a 5/40... Yeah so, 3 periods of F&N in the computer lab.
Left for J8 after school. Spent some time at the Macbooks taking screen shots LOL. Left for Amk with Hui Min. Went to Popeyes and walked back to the hub. Took bus to her house and this lady started talking to us about iPhones. ~.~ Left her house at about 7.24 because my bus was supposed to come at 7.28 but it came a minute earlier anyway. Met my maid at the lift lobby and rushed to buy dinner and headed home for the 8pm show.
Oh yeah, my phone casing can't be close properly now. :(
Enough of my bull crap I still have stuffs to do. Bye!
Happy birthday Sherlyn! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment