Blog Archive

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hey there sweet thing

Today was wonderful. Together with the good and bad stuffs that happened.

Was walking to the bus stop this morning. The father of 2 girls who happened to be in my school asked me if I wanted a ride to school with them. So yeah, I was lazy so I agreed. :)

Had Physics test. The number of questions that I knew the answer to was... 1. Or maybe not at all. POA test was screwed as well.

Ordered Macs during recess. It came late. We got caught for ordering it. :( It got confiscated. Went to the library. Maths after that. Went to collect our food back from Mr Goh. Cold burgers. -_-

Badminton till 6. Wasn't doing much because of my blister. Fucking slipped earlier in the day and gotten 2 blue blacks. I'm so prone to injuries this week..

Friday tomorrow. At last ahahahha. :) Gonna go shop for some stuff after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment