Blog Archive

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Even sunshine burns if you get too much



Okay.. Panicking a little because I wanna finish blogging, do my homework and study in the fastest time possible. 8:44 now. So, there was badminton training yesterday. I went home with injuries. One on my hand and a blister burst on my feet in the middle of training.

Wore slippers to school today. Was ALMOST late! Lied that I stepped on a fork and Miss Tan believed.. Told her it was a blister in the end. Had Chemistry and Geography test. I think I had done better compared to Maths and SS.. Which are totally all screwed up. Poa after the tests. Realised I have notes missing. Like crap. Wtf. Then recess.

Geography after recess. I actually stayed awake. But conceded defeat in the end because Mr Ow's voice really makes me feel like sleeping. :| Stupid house meeting in the canteen. Even the fans weren't on. Waited for the rest.

Went to J8, lunch @ Yoshinoya and circled the mall for C.A's sports shoes.

My blister hasn't healed and it still hurts like fuck. What am I gonna do about training tomorrow :/ The wound on my hand seems infected shit. 8:52.. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment