
Ok... I slept at 2.30 last night because I was webcaming with good friend on msn and oovoo.
Overslept this morning so I didn't go to school for Maths remedial. Texted Brenda to help me inform sunny but she overslept too!
Well tips to self:
-remember to off msn on phone before going to sleep -.-
-chanting "go to sleep, go to sleep" repeatedly works!
Anyway going to Changi later to pick up my parents. Wait till they come home and see my maid on the phone. BUSTED. That's revenge.
Shit, my speaker knocked out itself...... :( No music.
/.6.31pm
Took bus to Changi around 2.30. Reached 1 hour later. Waited another hour for my parents to come out -.- Cabbed home. They bought me a A&F shirt hehehe. And Turkish chocolate is the best. But their sweets taste funny. So gooey.
HEHE. I didn't go for dental either! And I also slept at 2+AM OMG :O
ReplyDelete