
I found the smelly belly that Melanie gave me 4 years ago from her stack of smelly bellies. Hahahaha it lost its scent though dang.
Anyway I guess I've spoken too soon as I remembered I still have remedial tomorrow. Plus school's dental appointment. Have to go to the airport after that. :/
Besides that. I had the coolest dream of all last night. Dreamed that I was at the arcade playing and instead of tickets coming out, I had a basket full of nail varnishes. Then later I went to Korea with my mom but I had no idea how I ended up in a field trip with my class to Malaysia. Some more I had to bunk with a boy -.- Then there was a "tornado" coming so we all hid in a basement and Mr Goh said he was gay or something. But the tornado didn't come in the end. I was laughing so hard it woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep. Imba.
No comments:
Post a Comment