Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Curious anxiety

IMG_0535

Okay... Wanted to blog upon reaching home(which was around 10?) but was held up by multiple stuffs. Anyway! I was so mad when I came back into my room because my mom was using my computer without my permission. Like she could have asked right. Hope my brother's computer reformats soon so that she won't have to use mine :P Hate people touching my computer.

As I was saying last night, I was startled off by my phone ringing in the wee hours. Today morning.. The same person sent me 5 smses asking me to wake up at 11am. I only slept at 2... :( As then I was wondering in my dream why is there a horn horn sound playing constantly. Argh.

Bathe and left house around 1+. Bus to Amk and met Hui Min there. We took the train to Jurong East. Switched to shuttle bus to IMM. Light snack at Burger King. Went to Daiso ahhahaha. :) Bought around 5 items and left. Walk around and went back to Jurong East mrt. Took train to Boon Lay. Shopped at Jurong Point. Had our dinner @ Fish & Co.

IMG_0532IMG_0529

For now, by looking at the fish & chips it will make me feel full already.

IMG_0536

On the other hand, I love this!

Carried on walking and walking and walking. Helps with the digestion anyway. I swear Singapore is getting so boring...... Took train back to Amk around 9, reached 50 minutes later. There was this advertising banner on some drink called naughty g or something. Damn funny if you know what it is. :D Rushed to Fairprice to buy butter and we went home.

12:44am now. Ought to go to bed now because I need to reach Hui Min's house around 11.30 tomorrow morning and there's badminton. Plus my body clock needs some readjustments.. :P

Hmm really?

No comments:

Post a Comment