Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are you serious

IMG_0540

Gonna do up a super fast post because I really want to go to sleep..

This morning I snoozed my alarm for around 5 times before waking up around 10.45. Bathe and took bus to Hui Min's place. Went downstairs to get some stuffs before going back. She gave her nephew a shock by dropping an egg on the floor. :)

Around 2+, close to 3, we took bus to Amk, she bought her socks and we took the train to Yck. Badminton with Xingqi & friends and Jocelyn. Left around 5. Bought drink from Cheers and took train back to Amk. Bus back to Hui Min's place. Benben is so lucky, Hui Min cut her finger for her. I'm jealous tsk. Kidding. :P Anyway, had dinner there. Before rushing home around 8.50pm. Missed 30 minutes of my Olympic show :(

School tomorrow. Marina Barrage. So tired I feel like staying home tomorrow. Plus the weather this week is extremely hottt. :| Nevermind. Hafta pack my stuffs.

Piu piu piu!

No comments:

Post a Comment