Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wtf is your problem, soab.


As quoted from Miss Singapore World 2009, Ris Low: "Leopard prints and khaki green." Would you wear this combination out?


Anyway, today was a extremely warm day. But it's much cooler now. Everytime I'm out the sun is shining brightly but once I'm home it hides behind the clouds.


So I've decided to start studying for my End Of Year Examinations as seeing 3 fails in my report book isn't much of a pleasant sight. I've also managed to prevent myself from using the computer yesterday! But I surfed the internet on my phone instead.. Gee the tempts by technology.


I was dozing on and off today in class during Chemistry. I even had a dream which lasted for like around 1 minute as I was only half asleep. I could hear Miss Chew talking and see my dream as well. I wish that happens all the time in class. :/ Other than that, I really can't stand the place of my seat. It's really damn freaking stuffy. :( The nearest fan is like 2 tables infront.


P.s/ I find the English lessons in school really useless.



When are you coming back to Serangoon, Younice? :( I have many things to tell you.


[Edit] It's a thousand times better after getting it off... Thanks bro, Natalie and Emily :)



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha english lessons rock!!!
    Here's a comment for you!
    x

    ReplyDelete