Honestly, there are very little pictures nowadays as my phone weighs a lot and I'm often too lazy to just hold it on my hand.
Maths test was cancelled. (Oh yes!) POA, stupid Choon Siew didn't come to school. Had Geog testttt. Recess and then English at the Ava room!!!!! Alan rocks. No idea why we went this time but anyway.. Physics supplementary was cancelled today too! :D
At the canteen for awhile. Took 2 buses to the sports hall with badminton girls. Today training was quite toughhh mainly because Ms Wong was watching our every move so I'm not allowed to give myself 'discounts' of any sorts. Hehe :P Training ended with yet another briefing. -.- To J8 with Hui Min and Ming Zhen. At basement for awhile and went back to Serangoon. Went to Uncle tidbits to find something first. Then walked over to Braddell Cc to book the room. Walked home then.
I need to get my hair done but dad doesn't want to give me money.. I want to do it tomorrow :( But I want to go swimming tomorrow too. I've only got time for 1.. Anyway, going to my cuz's house tomorrow night. Back only on Monday.
K, off to take my bath and get some dinner for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment