Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fantasy

Blogging Fodder

Had some surprise Chinese test this morning. Everyone finished within half an hour. Every single one of us were all sleeping! Except Shawn Tham. P.s/ Ms Leong wasn't here. Back to 3E3 for Chemistry. P.s// Ms Chew wasn't here either. Anddd.. Close shave! It's an inside thing. CME then recess. After recess was English. Followed by PCCG. After school walked to the MRT station. Stood outside and talked for about 15 minutes w Ming Zhen and Tiffany. About 2.30. Took train to Kovan. Met mom and my maid there. Ate and went home. Going out in the evening with my family. P.s/// Maid's birthday today you see.

K that's all.
I'm so excited because I'm going to Batam after school this Friday. Hahahhahaa.
Cuzzie!!! Next time you bring me go overseas la!! :b

[Edited @ 7.22pm]
Going out to Thomson soon for Swensens. Diet begins when I return from Batam!! *Twinnie let's work for it okay!?! Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment