Elisa/ Mine.
Okay......... I had a very weird dream.
Home Econs first. We made pancakes! Tasted a little weird. Chinese then Physics. Mr Gan gave us chocolates for the present we got for him ^^
Social Studies, wasn't doing much. Then POA. After POA, home immediately. Bathed and left house. Brought mom to Outram Park. We were looking for Raeburn Park but couldn't find it. Took a cab to look for it but the uncle's computerized map didn't have it. Then coincidentally remembered my phone has maps in it. So told the uncle directions to Raeburn Park. Went City Plaza afterwards. Ate a little and took 135 home.
-Went for dinner-
And so... Now I'm procrastinating on whether to bring a bigger baggage or use the smaller one. I'm afraid I might not have enough space to store my stuffs on the way back!! I think kiasu abit.. I'll bring a bigger one. Hehe. Haiyo, I seriously have to get started on packing already :\ K bye, update again tomorrow before I leave.
Then again, I think it will be very awkward if I were to bring a luggage and board a bus to Bishan on a Friday afternoon. Right after school..
No comments:
Post a Comment