Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Only Space For One.


Today while I was walking to school, halfway someone stepped the back of my shoes. Turned around and gave myself a shock when I saw it was Mz and Hm. Morning assembly was nonetheless very warm. Had Chinese for first 2 periods. Ms Leong told us her paranormal experiences and that took about 1 period. Freaking creepy.. Then had Chemistry, I dozed off. Emily then text me to say she can't make it on Saturday :( I shall revamp my blog then. Had CME after Chemistry. Filled in the teachers' day nomination forms. Recess; Thanks Nelson for helping me buy my food and drink. English after that. WE WENT TO THE AVA ROOM! Even though Mr Chua said that there was no way he would bring us there again. But there was some technical problems with the class computer so.. hahaha. Went back to class for PCCG. We played the "telephone game" First one was something like, "A monkey from Macritche bought 18 bananas, 7 lychees and 2 dresses blah blah blah in a hawaii shirt." It turned out very wrong in the end as Ming Zhen messed it up! Second one was, "Ronald ordered 3 McChicken, 7 big Mac, 2 Mcflurry while doing a quadratic equation at 4.17PM, 23 August 2009." This, on the other hand, was a smashing success.

When dismissal, went to Pizza Hut with Khai Ting, Choon Siew and Shawna. After eating, went to Popular while Choon Siew left. Took the circle line home and it started to have a small drizzle while I was walking home... I am so lucky.

Note to self: Take IC photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment