Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

As Always.

Tired................


School :\
First lesson - Home Economics, damn sleepy. The sun was in the way too.

Second lesson - English, Mr Chua starts talking about deserts and I fell asleep while listening to Ming Zhen reading her passage aloud to me.

Third lesson - I was still sleeping and only woke up after the class started cheering as Mr Gan was absent. Fell back asleep until I was woken up twice by Miss You. Until I finally woke up as Sharmeel was talking very loudly!

Recess - Had Milo and listened to Raines and her theories.

Poa - Listened to some stuffs about depreciation and such. 3 words: Catch no ballz.

Maths - Very very very horrible. Finally understood some of the Maths equations with Ming Zhen's help.

When school ended at 1.40PM.... - We waited till 3.15 before Mr Goh came out to talk to us about the incident which happened last week regarding the missing of English lessons. Waited so long that I got hungry and went to eat at the canteen first. We were let off with a little warning that's all. About 3.30 by then. Changed into our jerseys and took 410 to J8 and bought our water from NTUC. Took 410 to Bishan Stadium. However, we took the wrong one though.. The journey lasted for half an hour. Ended up reaching there at about 4.30. Coach was reported ill. And we only had 1 court to play after 5. So we ran around the aisles upstairs. Ms You then gave up consent forms for Sunday. We need to be in school by 6.45... It's not even daybreak!! Bought bubble tea and took the mrt to Serangoon. Went to Shop and Save to get seaweed and walked home.

Dude! Shame man seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment