Cynthia! This is for you! HAHA.So on Friday...
I woke up at 9 and called Eliz but she didn't bothered to wake up. Went back to sleep and finally woke up at 1.40PM. Went on Maple and in the late afternoon Kathleen called and I bathed and left house. Took the train down to China town and met with her. Took someone's toy (-.-) and asked her to go to Hougang with me. :X Shopped around looking for a new mouse and settled on a Logitech one. Had my late lunch/early dinner at LJS with Kat talking to me all the while! I know I eat slow, but you are the reason why!! After that, I went back home and... This is what happened at 3.40AM.
I played some mad jigsaw game with Kathleen. Finally slept at 5AM.
I played some mad jigsaw game with Kathleen. Finally slept at 5AM.Today..
I wanted to wake up at 9AM but I woke up at 10.25 by Raines's call. And guess what, I was supposed to meet Eliz at Toa Payoh at 10.30. And she was already waiting for me at 10.15! Rushed to bathe and I left house at 11AM. She waited for about an hour I guess? So damn sorry!
Went up to Popular as she wanted to get a card for her friend. After that, went to the food court for lunch. We took 30 minutes just to finish it! Accompanied her to Dhoby Ghaut and I took the train back to Toa Payoh. Waited 1 hour for Choon Siew to arrive. This feels like retribution when I make someone wait for me that long. :X
So, walked over to McDonalds as Choon Siew wanted ice cream.. Then continued walking over to Toa Payoh Library but there was no seats. Went into Shop & Save to get some stuffs. And damn, the chocolate is really good. :( After that, walked over to some HDB flats (Picture below). There was an open area with a table and some stools there. So settled down and got cracking on our POA homework. The irritating part is, we were sitting below trees and there was flowers, leaves and bugs dropping down everytime the wind blows. Got bitten by 4 blood suckers on my leg. Ugh. Plus, there's this very weird uncle that sat behind us. K, so we really DID complete some work. From 2+ to 4.30 I guess.

Left that area at 4.30 and that crazy woman went to push some rear mirror as she didn't had a mirror on her. Forced her to push it back LOL. Walked back to Toa Payoh Central as she wanted to see Jeanette Aw. She bought something to eat again. Walked around Toa Payoh and waited hell long for my bus to arrive. Took 73 back and saw my neighbour's dogs downstairs. Played awhile and went back home.

Left that area at 4.30 and that crazy woman went to push some rear mirror as she didn't had a mirror on her. Forced her to push it back LOL. Walked back to Toa Payoh Central as she wanted to see Jeanette Aw. She bought something to eat again. Walked around Toa Payoh and waited hell long for my bus to arrive. Took 73 back and saw my neighbour's dogs downstairs. Played awhile and went back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment