

Thanks blanklet! :D
Sunday - Eliz gave me morning call at 10.20AM. But I fell back asleep again. I was supposed to call Kathleen at 11 but she texted me at 11+ instead. Darn it. Texted with Kathleen till 12+, and went back to sleep. Then again Hui Ting texted me asking to go Amk. Roar. In the end, I didn't go out with Hui Ting and Leroy & Kathleen. Stayed home till 4+ and went to my Grand Uncle's place at Bedok with my parents. Had to play with my 4 cousins aged 2 to 7. Catching in the garden. Lmao.
Today - Woke up and did my usuals as slowly as I never did. Apparently, I couldn't remember what was the time that I always left home so I left at 6.45AM. Bus came at 7.05 and I reached school at 7.30. Had some briefing on the H1N1 thingy. First few periods before recess were boring much. Mr Ko wants to look at Megan Fox for his birthday! Slept for awhile and went for recess. The new timetable sucks. Now POA is back to 4 times a week. -.- Well, after school went to J8 with dad. Had lunch and now home. No CCA tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment