Got my dad to drive me to school today. During P.E, ran my 2.4km again. After P.E, made our way up to the class for POA. There was this adorable Sec 1 girl who accidentally bumped into me when I was talking to Choon Siew, and she kept apologising. Next was Social Studies. There was this moth flying about in the class and Raymund was pathetically afraid of it. And the metal cabinet behind the class was being introduced as the 'World of Narnia'. Super funny. Recess and went to the instructional room or whatever for Home Econs. I freaking failed my test by 1 mark. But on the bright side, the highest was only 28/40. Everyone did badly.
Lim Yang the pornstar!After Home Econs, went for POA once again. Choon Siew and I had a hell of a time laughing as we were imagining Mr Goh as a gangster with piercings, contact lens, wearing skinny jeans and having fringe. God. And when Mr Goh asked Keng Lin what the amount on the white board standed for, she literally read out the numbers when it was supposed to be bank overdraft. Everyone bursted out laughing in response to her, "One thousand, five hundred...." When we were finally dismissed about 10 or 15 minutes late, Choon Siew and I walked to J8. Bought earsticks as hers was being confiscated. Went to Popular to get ledger books and down to NTUC for drinks. Went to buy her bus concession. Next, took 58 with her. She kept moaning on the bus, "I want money.. I want millions, I'm going to rob the bank tomorrow." I alighted opposite YangZheng and made my way home while she continued on till MacPherson. Friday tomorrow~ Time seriously flies.
fitflops clearance
ReplyDeleteクロムハーツ
longchamp outlet
lacoste
christian louboutin shoes
fitflops
kobe shoes
adidas superstar
nike huarache
timberland uk