Blog Archive

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Plenty of Whys

Please ignore these nonsense if it bothers you.
I don't get:
-Why people are able to forgo the good points and pick on the bad.
-Why I spent so much time pondering over it.
-Why aren't I able to achieve what I want.
-Why others are so quick in forgetting it while it is stuck in my mind.
-Why do people get emotional.
-Why I am still glad to be using this blogskin made by a friend I used to have who is probably hating me to the core right now.
-Why I'm typing this when others will just think I'm whining.
I've come to realise during a certain period of time that true friends stay by your side regardless of what you've done. Some, however, unaware of what had happened. Truckloads of hearts.
Life's pretty much like that, what choice do I have?
Ignore this please, I don't need any comments. No referrals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment