Blog Archive

Friday, April 17, 2009

Best things in the world are for free.

This is the jellyfish-cum-toiletbrush aka Chua Choon Siew!
Did not had a good night's sleep last night. Met Ming Zhen and we walked to school. Her new hairstyle definitely looks better than the previous one! :) Had Chinese for 2 periods and Maths for another 2 periods. All of a sudden, Mr Chan flared up and stomped out of the class telling us to get a new Maths teacher for ourselves. Elisa became angry too and started scolding the class. He came back soon later and by then 1 period was gone. Physics next. During recess, slacked at the bench with a bunch of my classmates doing work. Went for POA with Choon Siew. POA was the bomb today. Kirene sat beside me and the jellyfish. We were laughing away and talking like nobody's business. Mr Goh then claimed that I've joined their clan, for being noisy. Did some accounting on the 3 column cash book. Most tricky chapter that I have encountered. So, we were released 15 minutes late as Mr Goh went over the other class to scold the noisy students. Went to J8 with Choon Siew, Khai Ting, Lim Yang, Marcus, Joachim, Yong Kiat and a small fellow I have no idea what his name is. Yu Shuen left halfway to get her bubble tea and then back to school for her Commendation Day! We went to the Food Court to have our lunch there. Thank you Marcus for helping me to hold my POA book. :) So the rest of them went back home via the mrt while Choon Siew and I proceeded on to the interchange. We took bus 58 to Pasir Ris, my aunty's fish farm! Many seriously hilarious things happened.

This particular herd/flock/bunch of chickens were freaking funny. I went to imitate their calls and went 'cluck cluck cluck' and suddenly one of the rooster flapped it's wings and made a lot of noise. The rest of the chickens followed on and I was so startled I screamed. Choon Siew was laughing like crazy and there was this family of Indians asking me what did I do. Choon Siew started to claim that I said a bad word or something wrong to the chickens that caused this major big reaction from them. Chicken language. ^^ Lucky I didn't fall into the pond during the process.
See the big vertically swimming fish, it is longer than me! It has been brought over from the old fish farm and is extremely huge. Can't seem to remember its scientific name though. And it eats dead goldfishes together with its family of 4! (Father, Mother, Sister, Brother I assume.) Gosh, Choon Siew was so amazed that she went on and on about it's size.
Here's the cute duck that loves to steal food from the tortoises swimming in the same pond as it is.
We went to get some stuff to eat. She bought an ice cream while I got a drink. Went to took some pictures and brought her to the toilet. SHE DROPPED THE TOILET ROLL INTO THE TOILET BOWL. Yes, the entire roll! I was laughing so hysterically that some other visitors thought something happened and stared. Ran out of the toilet and took our bags and left. Took 58 back again. She alighted soon and I fell asleep. Managed to wake up before my stop and walked home. Below's a picture of the jellyfish that made my day today. :)

1 comment: