Happy 15th Birthday to Meki. :)
I got up at 10.30 today, went to bathe and left my home at 11.15 with my dad. Had breakfast downstairs and I was eating real slowly as I was stalling time for Hui Min. Finished at about 11.45 and we drove to Hui Min's place. Picked her up and we left for Queensway. Took a hell of a long time to find somewhere to park. After getting a parking lot at Anchorpoint, walked to Queensway. It was already close to 1 by then. Got my converse school shoes at size 3 1/2 but still it's too big. Hopefully my feet will grow to close the gap. :D Then went to grab a bite. Hui Min had laksa while my dad and I had chicken curry. After eating, we went to Sim Lim Square for our thumbdrives. 4GB for $18.90. Then, Hui Min and I left my dad. We walked to OG and then Bugis and then finally settled on Tampines. Took the train there. Went to Century Square for Coffee Bean and roti prata for dinner. Took the train back to Amk, reached around 9. Went to the arcade for awhile. Then went off, and I reached home around 9.45. School tomorrow! Boo, and crap I don't have 1.5 litre bottles! -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment