Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The bad points about school.

1) School is freaking stuffy! With so many fans around that don't produce much wind.
2) School is too budget to install air conditioning in the school hall.
3) It is too strict!!
What the hell! :(
Well, this is the pet rocket thingy Chung An, Leroy and I made. Not much of an success anyway as we didn't parachute it. Instead we just plucked the bottom out. So, I woke up at 7.30 today. Was procrastinating on whether I should go to school or not. In the end, I went. Left house close to 9. Met Hui Min at the usual spot at 9.15 and met Elisa, Chung An and Ben Mok. Walked to school and we were late by an hour. Good thing was, we weren't scolded. :) So after building the rocket, went to the field for a 10 minute sun tan. It was so hot that my transitions had not much effect anymore. Couldn't stand the boredom and the heat in school. So Hui Min, Elisa, Chung An and I sneaked out. Went to buy chicken rice and went up to Elisa's house to eat. Chung An went back to school for the workshop at 2 while we stayed on till 2.30. Decided not to go back to school as it ends at 4.30~5.30 and there's nothing much to do and Mummy agreed. :) Went to J8 with Hui Min for a quick stroll at NTUC to cool down and took the bus home. Damn it, my head has been aching since last night. :(((

1 comment: