Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Selfless.

Happy 15th Birthday to Elisa and Jin Guo (Yesterday)!
I woke up early as usual but all the clocks in my room malfunctioned this morning. So, I was late. Got my dad to fetch me to school instead. Had Chinese for the 1st lesson. It was super boring. Then 2 periods of CME spent on talking about finance. Then 1 period on Maths about coordinate geometry and recess. Elisa's face got thrown by a plastic bad of baby powder. It was hilarious. Then went back to class for Social Studies. Mr Ko somehow went crazy and started scolding all of us. Moodswings much? Then PCCG was with him too. We spent it on arranging the new seating arrangement? Then after dismissal, went to canteen for lunch and I went home. Slept till 7, waited for my maid and went out to get my hair cut at 8. After that, my $1 fell directly into the drain. :( There's P.E tomorrow! MAC!

1 comment: