Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Through the pain
Feeling so un-entertained since my entertainer has already gone to bed. Besides playing Pet Society on Facebook, there's basically nothing much to do at home. At times like this, I'd rather go to school. Soooo, for the first time this year, I was late, with Ming Zhen and Hui Min! :) What a memorable day, 3rd March. Other than being late, I also saw a teacher (Name not to be disclosed) smoking on the way to school. What a bad example to the students! Upon reaching school, I passed the grooming check since I was late. Not a bad thing anyway. So, ran 2 rounds of the courts and back to class. Maths for 2 periods, which was pretty restless I should say. Then 2 periods of POA. I did my work so quickly, I was impressed. Then one period of Chem spent on doing a test and recess. After eating, went back to class for Physics. And apparently, Mr Gan didn't come! Had a test for that 2 periods. Then, went to the computer lab for F&N. This time, there was hardly any time for Facebook. This Thursday then. :) Sigh, I am so so certain that tomorrow will be dead boring. Shall get myself a hair cut after school if possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment