Blog Archive

Monday, March 23, 2009

Indifferent.

Happy Birthday to Xun Man! :)
I woke up at 5.35 today morning as someone decided to call and wake me up earlier. For once I actually woke up before 6. Reached school earlier by a lil' today and we went up to class as there wasn't any assembly. Did some stupid English worksheet on superstitions. Then had 2 periods of Chem in the lab playing with iron and sulphur. Then 2 periods of Geog. There was a test today! Did it in 10 minutes and took a nap for half an hour. Then 1 period of Social Studies and recess. After recess was 2 periods of English and 1 period of POA. Went to the library for Chinese with Charmaine. After school went to the canteen with Hui Min, had seaweed and we left school at about 2.45. The poor birthday boy must have been bashed up quite terribly. Took bus down to Toa Payoh and I took 73 home from there. I had to wait for the dumb bus for 15 minutes. :( Well, reached home at 4.15 and cooked my own lunch. I can say it tasted pretty good! Boo, I want the holidays back. I still haven't got enough rest. :( 

1 comment: