Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dread school.

Happy Birthday, Choon Siew! :)
Woke up at 5.45 by someone's wake up call and stoned on my bed till 6. Met Ming Zhen at our usual spot and went to school as Hui Min was late. There was this freaking cockroach freezing itself at the spot where our class was supposed to be at, so no one dared to go near it. Thus our class had this huge gap between us and 3E2. Had CME for 1 period doing nothing much and 2 periods of POA and 2 periods of English spent at the library. Recess and 2 periods of Physics. Hui Min and I was listening to music all while. And something really really hilarious happened to Desmond! I shan't elaborate much about it :P After Physics was Home Econ. Miss Tan went very mad as we were talking while she was teaching about a particular chapter. So, in return we got a surprise little test right after that! What attitude. After school, took 410 to J8 with Ming Zhen and Hui Min. Bought ice cream and went to food junction. Ming Zhen went home. Hui Min and I went to Prime and then took 88 to Amk. Then from there, I took 135 home. Crap crap crap, there's 3 tests up tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment