Blog Archive

Monday, February 16, 2009

You never knew.

Today's day was started off real badly as the teacher was kicking up a big fuss over Hui Min and I talking when we weren't even the only ones. What a biased and selfish act. And how ridiculous can it get by having the student to talk to air? -.- Had Chem, Geog and a period of Social Studies before recess. Don't get why teachers like to pin point us when we're not the only ones!! After recess it was English, POA and Chinese. POA was slightly different today, we got the see the photo album that Mr Goh brought. As for Chinese, wanted to skip it but due to my timidness I went back to class. :P After school, went to my house with Ming Zhen. Bathed and left home at 4.45 as she loved the piano so very much. Took the bus down to Zhong Hua and awhile later went back to school. Slack awhile in school then went to a stall near S11 for dinner. Took the bus home and now I'm home!

1 comment: