Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Glad to be (:

School day as usual, Maths for 2 periods - really felt like sleeping! Then 2 periods of POA, had a simple test which I think I wouldn't score well. Then one period of Chemistry and recess. After recess it was 2 periods of Physics and 2 periods of Home Econs. Miss Tan got so mad she started shouting at her top of her voice in the enclosed kitchen. Stayed in school for lunch and had badminton after that. It was tiring today, mainly because I sweated like a dog. When it ended, went to 7-11 for dinner with Hui Min and Pei Yi. Then took 58. Wanted to stop at another bus stop to take another route home but I fell asleep. Felt sorry for the lady sitting beside me as I kept hitting her with my elbow. :X So took till Zhong Hua and took another bus home. I want to sleep! :C

1 comment: