MONDAY.I got up in the afternoon at 12.30. Supposedly meeting Eliz at 1.30 but I pushed it further to 2. Went into maple and played with Eliz. Play play play, we delayed till 3. Met her at Toa Payoh and Winston came to find us. Then Eliz and I took a walk at Toa Payoh. Then we train-ed to Novena. And I saw Sok Yee and Vivian. :O Talked a lot while walking. Then we went to United Square. Had so called lunch there. I was real slow. Talk, munch, talk, munch. Then we had nothing else to do so went down to Suntec City. Bought Tim his Christmas present then left. Reached back at Toa Payoh at 7.55. My damn bus took 15 minutes to come. So I missed 30 minutes of my little nyonya. :(
TUESDAY.
I woke up at about 1? Went maple again. Then about 4, Dad and Mum came home. Bathed and went out at 6+. Went to Hotel Intercontinental. Had buffet there, the lamb stew was so great, I wished I had more. Left there at about 10 and went home. Happy Birthday Mummy! :D
adidas tubular x
ReplyDeletehogan outlet online
michael kors outlet
nike roshe run
yeezy boost
air max
adidas nmd runner
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas neo