Simply tired today. Had to wake up at 6 to report to the person. Then went back to sleep till 7, washed up, had breakfast and left. Reached school before 8. Saw Colin, then later Hui Min, Adriel and Andrew came. Walked around the school. Slacked in the class room till about 9 and parents started to flock in like birds. Not a very tiring job as all I had to do was open plastic bags. Saw Chew Min, Charmaine Chan and Serina. About 11, not much customers left. Charmaine Lew came down at about 11.50. Took pay and left. Hui Min, Charmaine and I went to Junction 8. Had lunch and then went to popular. Then Hui Min and I took mrt to Amk while Charmaine went home. Walked around Amk. About 2, met Ying Ying and mrt-ed to Orchard. Walked to Far East and shopped. About 4.30, Hui Min went home. Carried on walking around, saw some christmas carolers singing which I felt was really dumb. About 5.30, we trained back to Amk. Took 133 home. Tired tired tired.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Simply tired today. Had to wake up at 6 to report to the person. Then went back to sleep till 7, washed up, had breakfast and left. Reached school before 8. Saw Colin, then later Hui Min, Adriel and Andrew came. Walked around the school. Slacked in the class room till about 9 and parents started to flock in like birds. Not a very tiring job as all I had to do was open plastic bags. Saw Chew Min, Charmaine Chan and Serina. About 11, not much customers left. Charmaine Lew came down at about 11.50. Took pay and left. Hui Min, Charmaine and I went to Junction 8. Had lunch and then went to popular. Then Hui Min and I took mrt to Amk while Charmaine went home. Walked around Amk. About 2, met Ying Ying and mrt-ed to Orchard. Walked to Far East and shopped. About 4.30, Hui Min went home. Carried on walking around, saw some christmas carolers singing which I felt was really dumb. About 5.30, we trained back to Amk. Took 133 home. Tired tired tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
adidas nmd
ReplyDeletenike air huarache
air jordan retro
air max 95
nmd r1
air jordan
roshe run
atlanta falcons jersey
retro jordans
longchamp