I woke up a little late today. Rushed and reached school at about 7.05. Went to kitchen and put down the ingredients. Went to assemble. First lesson of the day, started off with Maths and a test on algebra. I just know that I will be the ultimate failure since there's algebra. D:
Second lesson was Geography. Did a topographical map. So hard to understand the concept! -.-
Next up was Chinese. Miss Leong went through the passages in our test that I got 28/50 for.
Recess next. Followed by bloody Home Economics. Had a test on module 3, 4, 5. Then started cooking. Result was better than expected as finally my sauce did not turn all mushy again.
Supposedly to have English next. But Miss Koh was absent. For the first period, there was a Indian teacher with a stucked up attitude relieving us. Shawna and MingZhen got scattered with flour as well.
After school was dismissed, went lockers and then to the canteen. Charmaine\s and Hui Min bought a tub of neopolitian (?) ice-cream up to Maths supplementary. Reached upstairs and Mrs Foo hasn't arrived. They ate and after awhile she came. They couldn't finish so I ate some and threw it away. After Maths supplementary, walked to the shop beside the new bubble tea shop and bought some party poppers.
After that, Ming Zhen and Shawna wen home. Charmaine, Hui Min and I took a cab to Guangyang and picked Amelia. Then, so unfortunately of us, the taxi driver has some major attitude problem. He drove the wrong way, and a longer way there. The worse thing is, he was talking on his mobile. When we arrived, I asked the uncle if there is a discount since he went the wrong way. He didn't take 90cents from us.
Reached Amelia's house and her mom taught us how to make agar agar. Shan't elaborate more. Amelia brought me to the bus stop and reached home at around 8.
Happy birthday to Elizabeth in advance, 120908. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment