The agar agar for Miss Leong. :)
HanXin! :D This is delicated to you. Presenting your brother, doodled by Hui Min and I.Started off my day by waking up early today. But while I was tying my hair, Charmaine called and I got delayed. Went off to the bus stop and realised I missed my bus. So I called my dad and he came down and drove me to school.
Waited for Charmaine and brought the agar agar to the staff room to Mrs Foo for safe keeping. Went for assembly and before DM managed to dismiss us, it started to rain. Went up to the hall for PE. Took height and weight, played badminton and tennis.
Next up was Literature. It was super boring, all I wanted to do was SLEEP.
Recess next. After I was done eating, Charmaines and I went to take the agar agar from Mrs Foo and went to the kitchen to borrow a knife. Then went up to CME class. Charmaine they all were playing with the jelly then Mdm Ernie confiscated it. Zzzz.
When class was over, took it back from her and went to the second floor toilet to wash the plate and put the jelly on top. Went into class and some others and I went to distract her. Ate the jelly and popped the party poppers. Very lucky me, got appointed as the dish-washer. Took the big plate and knife and walked down to 1st floor toilet. But it was undergoing washing. Went up to 3rd floor toilet and wash. Walked back to class and had to wash the covering as well. So, I went back to the toilet.
Went for English next. Got terrible ranting by Miss Koh with the whole class.
When we were dismissed, Charmaine and I returned the knife and walked around school not knowing where to go. Afterwards, decided to go Novena. We wanted to walk to the main street so we took short cut. While Charmaine was ahead of me, waiting for a cab. Something shiny caught my eye. I took it up and it was a ******** (Not to be known, only few people know. :)) Took a cab to Novena. Walked around and around and ate at basement. I had curry chicken rice while Charmaine had fish and chips.
Walked around square 2 again. And then took train to Yio Chu Kang at 3. Walked to the gym. Serina came soon followed by Charmaine's boyf and Sean. Stayed there till 5. We went to the cafeteria outside and Charmaine had chee cheong fan and she bought me a bottle of sportade. :D Drank and listened to them talking. Then we walked back and I left them for the bus stop. Reached home around 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment