Got up pretty late today at around 1. Ate breakfast and watched some cartoons till I fell asleep at woke up at 3.30. Went to bathe and packed my stuffs and off I went.
Brother drove my mom and me to Aloha Loyang situated at Pasir Ris. Went to the chalet my cuzzie rented as it was her daughter's 1 year birthday. Changed into my swim suit and went to meet my another cousin and LiZhu at the pool at about 5.20. Swam a little little bit and went into the jacuzzi. Played games there. Halfway through, a group of aunties came, squabbling about and laughing like crazy people.
Got out of the pool around 7, with all our skin all wrinkled. Walked back to the chalet and bathed. Ate dinner after that. Birthday baby had her photos taken and cake cutted. Supposedly wanted to play badminton with cousin but I had to go home. Brother drove me and mom home whereas dad, who came later, drove aunty and uncle home.
Reached home at 8.40. Put down my bag and left home another 10 minutes later. Dad drove my mom and I to Heartland Mall. Did some money transactions and went to cold storage. Bought the ingredients needed for my experimenting practical tomorrow. Mom bought my ice cream for Venezia. Drove home and watched a few shows and now blogging. :)
michael kors outlet
ReplyDeletenike air force
harden shoes
adidas stan smith uk
yeezy boost
adidas yeezy boost
kyrie 3
kyrie irving shoes
longchamp handbags
nike roshe run