Wednesday
Shall not elaborate on the lessons that day. But during assembly, it was terribly boring. The school had a Jazz Band perform a few songs for us. And they were sort of boring. Lets say, very boring. -.-
Thursday
Had Home Econs! Baked Sardine Puffs (and a cookie) with Tetsa. :D It was nice when it's still hot. But when chilled, it tastes like shit. Hehs, after that, went for Badminton with Hui Min. Ming Zhen went for the Australian Maths Competition. Stroked with Yong Xin. Then for physical, ran numerous rounds while doing foot work. After Badminton, went to eat snow ice. It was the last day for the 50 cents discount!
Today
First lesson was P.E, ran 2.4km for napfa test. Amazingly, I passed. :D Literature's next, had the Poetry workshop thing again. But today one was rather fun. It was better than last week's.
After recess, had CME. Did some stuffs about National Day.
Chinese next, we continued to watch the ending of 'I not stupid 2'. After that, Miss Leong gave us our weekend homework.
Last period was English. We had a test on formal letter. Rushed through the whole thing. And it was not properly done. -.- But, who cares. At the end of the lesson, Ms Toh said, "I have given up on you all, next lesson will be taught by Mrs Goh." Everyone was like 'Yes!' Not to be mean, but it was true.
Had Maths remedial immediately. We had a new teacher teaching us for remedial. She's rather nice, and teaches better than Ms Toh. We did on direct and indirect proportion. Today, I finally know how to complete the questions. Thank God! Went to library with Charmaine. She did her literature test while I flipped through some books.
After she was done, went to find Hui Min, Amelia they all at parade square for awhile. Then we went off. Walked with Charmaine to the junction. She found a cab and went off. Followed the boys to the bubble tea shop. Then saw Tetsa and Retyssa. :D Then, we went to Pasta Mania. That Erwin was so hilarious, he himself knowing that he's allergic to cheese, yet he bought baked rice. -.- When they finished eating, I went off to AMK hub. Bought food and strolled around NTUC. Wanted to wait for Shawna and Ming Zhen to come, but I waited toooo long. So in the end, I went home. Slept on the bus and almost missed my stop. Walked home, and got my Dad to let me use the computer. Surfed the web and then went to bathe.
patriots jersey
ReplyDeletelacoste online shop
lacoste sale
kobe bryant shoes
michael kors handbags
cheap jordans
air jordan shoes
nike roshe run one
クロムハーツ
reebok outlet