Blog Archive

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Woke up at 11+ today. Went to watch TV. Waited for my parents to return from the market for my lunch. I was starving. :/ Ate lunch and used the computer. At about 4+, family and I went to vivocity for dinner. Before that, we went to wash the car and pump petrol. Went to Swensens for dinner. Had a chicken cutlet. It was rather nice. But tasted weird. Drank a lychee and raspberry glacier. After which, I was freezing. Went to 7-11 to top up my ez-link card. Followed my mummy to walk around vivo and harbourfront center. At about 9, we walked back to the carpark. No one took notice of where the car was parked at. So, the hunt for the car started at 9.30 and was finally found at 9.45. After that went home. Reached home at 10. :D Shall stop here for now, there's homework to be completed. Tooodles!

1 comment: