Blog Archive

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Roar!

After so long I can finally come online. Just now, the computer was having technical problems. Couldn't even get it to connect with the internet. Zzzzz. I'm lazy to blog about these few days in school. But nothing rather exciting happened! Hmm, today, I reached the bus stop early as usual. Waited for Hui Min and we walked to school together. Went to locker and met with Ming Zhen and Shawna.

Long morning assembly today. Went to Maths class and learnt more mensuration (not menstration).

Geography next. As usual, Mrs Teo was blabbing away, with no one giving a damn about her.

Then it was chinese. We had a idioms test. First few questions were quite easy. But at the back, my mind went blank.

After recess, it was boring-no-practical-home econs. 2 hours flew passed rather quickly.

English came next. We did work about a letter.

Skipped badminton today. Accompanied Elisa not to. :)

Went to Bishan library first with Shawna. :D I read a book while she did her homework. After that, we went to Macs to buy ice-cream. Then we walked around J8. Went up to converse to check on shoe size. I always thought that my shoe size was 4. But just now, the staff let me tried size 3 and a half. There was still a big gap in between! Gosh. -.-
We continued to stroll at J8. Then at 5, Shawna went home. I went to AMK awhile. Then I took the bus home.

Watched TV, had dinner and read some books. Shall end now. Tooodles! :D

1 comment: