Blog Archive

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello people!
Today morning, I lied to my father that I had a stomach ache and is running late for school. So he fetched me there. :x Reached school at 7:10am, went to locker to get Ming Zhen, Hui Min and my books. Hell heavy! Went to assemble in the parade square.

First period was Maths. Did graphs again as usual in my squeezy-little-table. -.-

Second was Geography! Didn't bring my textbook today. So I got called out along with 9 of my other classmates. Mrs Teo then questioned every single one of us for the reason of not bringing our textbook.

Went for Chinese next. Handed up my composition. Then, went through the words that we have just learnt in our new chapter.

After recess, it was Home Econs. Three periods of coursework. -.-! Copied down whatever that she've said. And being bored for 3 whole periods. Which is equals to 2 hours!

English next. The most dreaded subject. Or rather dreaded teacher that is teaching us. She totally has no control of the class. We were like so noisy, and she can still continue teaching. When we started on our summary, we were at question 3. When the first bell went off, (which means 40 minutes is over) she was still at question 7. For 4 questions, she took a whole of 10 minutes per question!

After school, had Maths supplementary. Charmaine Lew/Chan, Hui Min, Shawna, Ming Zhen, Shawn Teo, Desmond and I were late. We were punished to stand outside. -.- After awhile, we went in and did our corrections for our past test papers. Which I have failed both. -.-

When we were dismissed, went to 7-11 to meet up with Elisa. Whereas Hui Min and Ming Zhen went to Badminton. Elisa and I went to Junction 8 to walk awhile before going for Badminton. Saw Jocelyn and Jasmine at 2nd level. We also saw Amelia, Shing Ying and Jia Ying over there. At 4.30pm, went to NTUC to buy a bottle of water. Queued up for more than 5 minutes before I managed to pay for my item. By the time we reached the hall, it was already 4.45pm. Did some physical training.

After Badminton, went with Ming Zhen and Hui Min to Junction 8, Popular. Ming Zhen went to her CC, whereas Hui Min and I went to Food Court first. I bought dessert while she went to change. Went back to Popular to find Ming Zhen. Shopped awhile and then took 53 home. Reached home at 7.50pm. Alrights, I'm going to Maple now! Toodles!

1 comment: