Hello all!
Haven't been able to come online these few days.
Tag replies:
juitying: Hello jie! :D Linked!
♥ LITING: Hello. :D Wow, what happened?
JINGTUNG: Thanks!
♥ babyDOLL: Okies, will do when I'm free! :D
Monday 14th July 2008
Went to school as per usual.
Had Geography, Chinese, CME and science.
Had early release after Science.
Went to AV room with Charmaine Lew/Chan, Erwin, JinGuo and HaiRong.
We sat there and wait for the Xi`An pupils to arrive.
When they arrived, we stood up and applauded.
They came in and sat down orderly, unlike us. :x
Mr Teo then informed us on who our buddies were.
We then exchanged gifts.
Afterwards, we went for lunch.
After lunch, we went for DNT lesson.
My buddy made 2 bowls.
Then we went to F'n'N class.
Made Rojak there.
My buddy said it tastes funny.
When it ended, I cab-ed home with buddy at 5.15pm.
Bathed, and then left house at 5.45.
Cab-ed to AMK mrt to meet Charmaine, her buddy, Ken, his brother, Bo Yuan and Iskandar.
We took 74 to mediacorp.
Waited for about an hour before the show started.
When it ended, we see Charmaine and her buddy off into a cab.
My buddy and I went to the opposite side of the road to take bus.
While, the rest went to the petrol kiosk.
Took 74 back to AMK hub at about 9.30pm.
Brought my buddy to Mos Burger and bought her a burger.
After our late dinner, we went back home.
Reached home at about 10.30pm.
Tuesday 15th July 2008
My buddy woke up at 6, while I woke up at 6.30am. -.-
Went to school a bit earlier than usual.
We had the official welcoming ceremony today.
Had to stand infront of the whole school with our buddies.
Went for lessons.
After school, we had lunch.
And then met at the foyer and we set off for Little India.
Charmaine Chan/Lew, Amelia and I made henna for $0.50.
Then we went to Kampong Glam.
And then Chinatown.
Ate German Pork Sausage there.
After Chinatown, we went to see the merlion.
Took many pictures there! :D
We then took the bus back to school.
When we were about to leave, it started raining heavily.
Charmaine, her buddy and me and my buddy walked out of school.
With our buddies' umbrellas. :D
Walked to the main road and there was finally a cab in sight.
Charmaine dropped me off at J8.
Brought buddy to walk around J8, and then headed home at 6.
Parents brought my buddy and I to Chomp Chomp for dinner.
Then we went home.
Wednesday 16th July 2008
My buddy and I woke up late again.
Dad fetched us to school.
Had Maths, Art, Science and Geography.
We had Racial Harmony Day Celebration for assembly! :D
As usual, the hall was stuffy and hot.
We went for lunch at the canteen.
Then we went to the Dance room for Cultural Activities with the PSG.
After that, we went to do CIP with our buddies.
It was fun but tiring at the same time. :D
When CIP ended, we went back to school to get our bags.
Wanted to bring Buddy to AMK hub to walk.
But time constrain so we went to J8 again instead.
We went to Popular and she was looking for books.
Looked and looked.
We went back at about 7.30pm.
Bathed and had dinner.
Left house again at 8.30pm.
Parents and I brought Buddy to Hougang Mall.
By the time we reached, it was already 9pm.
She took many photos of the mall.
Then we went to eat KFC and went to my aunty's house nearby.
Watched TV there till 11 and then went home.
TODAY
Woke up early today.
Dad fetched us to school again.
She lugged her big bag into school. :x
Left her bag at the Conference room and went for assembly.
After assembly, we took a group photo of us and the Xi`An pupils.
Went to Maths class and realised I was one of the two that failed the Maths test. >.<
Had Home Economics after recess.
We cooked Macaroni and Cheese! :D
Had 1 period of English, and it was early release again!
Went to the AV room and then had lunch.
At 3, we went to the Science Lab.
It was fun playing with the liver. :x
Although it was pretty gross. :D
The Xi`An pupils left us at 4! :(
Bid them farewell.
Hai Rong's buddy looked sooooooo cute! :x
After they left, Jasmine, Tiffany and I went to J8.
Went to KFC to have lunch.
I was laughing at Tiffany like crazy! :D
Jasmine and I walked to the CC at 5.10pm.
By the time we reached, it was 5.20pm.
So we sat there and stared till 6pm.
Then we left.
Never even sweated. :D
Ming Zhen, Hui Min and I went to eat desserts.
Then we went home. :D
I shall post the pictures tomorrow!
Off to bed now.
Toodles!
nike huarache
ReplyDeletenike air huarache
michael kors outlet
adidas stan smith men
longchamp bags
nike air force 1 high
yeezy boost
longchamp bags
true religion outlet
michael kors purses