Blog Archive

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tag replies:
我是SHELL: Really uh? Then next time I add you back. :D
VONNES: Wow, you stalker! How'd you get my URL? Linked!
x3MANDO: Whoots, thanks.
& Emili: Opps, I thought I did. -.- Wow! How ambitious, I dun intend on 3rd jobbing my Fou Si Di Men. Maybe training it till level 50. :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLARISSE DABIAN! :D
Woke up super late this morning! :x
Can't remember what time is it.
But I'm sure it's after noon.
Simple day today.
Surfed the web, played maple.
Died a few times. -.-!
In the evening was planning to go change my grip for my racket.
But my Dad forgotten.
The students from Xi`An are coming tomorrow!
Oh my god. -.-
I wonder how are they like.
Hope mine's good. :D
Didn't actually realise that it's Sunday today.
Just until at 9.30pm.
Have to rush on my homework! :D
What else is there to say...

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to PeiYi too.
Her birthday's tomorrow [14th July].
Off to complete my homework for now!
Toodles.
Won't be coming on for the next few days.
Most probably on Thursday I will. :D

1 comment: