20 August
Studied at Serangoon Central Macdonalds!
23 August
I turned 18!!!! Finally.
Jurong Bird Park with my 06 girlz! Lost most of my photos cause I screwed my phone up : /
25 August
TCC with Hui Min at Changi Airport. 2 of us spent a whooping $91. But thankfully I had 50% discount.
Then we attended Yu Jun's 21st birthday party at NSRCC! I rushed home after that, grabbed my bags and went off to my Aunt's!
26 August
Zoo with my cousins and families!
27 August
USSSSS!!!! Due to Ludwig being in a wheelchair, he had priority to use the express lane for all the rides. So did we :P
28 August
Went for my BLAW paper and pretty much screwed myself up. Had lunch at Lenas @ NEX before going back to my Aunt's. 2nd home already man.
30 August
Back to GYSS for the teachers' day celebration. Had lunch at the canteen and IT WAS SO CHEAAAPPP. Returned to my Aunt's and we went to Chinatown and Kallang Leisure Park at night! Had awesome Korean dinner. Brought Enzian home with me that night!
31 August
Brought Enzian out with me and Hui Min to Bugis
1 & 2 September
Basically spent my weekends at home packing and if not at my Aunt's because my cousin and family were returning to Germany during my China trip.


No comments:
Post a Comment