Day 1:
I only remembered that I had forgotten to bring my retainer when I was on the plane... Was so annoyed with myself. Reached China in the evening and relatives came to pick us up. Apparently they were at the airport about 1 hr before we even landed. Had experienced sleeping 'kampung style'. Not comfortable at all but I still fell asleep each time..
Day 2:
My stay for 3 nights : /
Went to visit some Hot Spring Resort near my relatives' during the day.
Went shopping at some street with lotsa shops but nothing much. Food in China is crazy cheap. Makes every thing in Singapore looks extremely pricey.
Day 3:
Went visiting. It is the day I found out I have tons of China relatives. So overwhelming.
I get damn scared when my relatives talk to me. They talk in Teochew most of the times and I can only catch some of the things they are saying but I do not know how to speak more than a few words of that dialect. So most of the times I just keep quiet/smile/nod/shake my head. And the Chinese they speak is so profound, some of the words I have never heard of.
Day 4:
WE LEAVE FOR THE CITY!! Stayed in Meritus, which was under Singapore's Mandarin Oriental and the prices were insanely cheap. Seafood feast for dinner. In fact every meal in China consisted of seafood : /
Day 5:
Sight seeing and shopping!
Day 6:
Went shopping at a street sorta like Bugis street after breakfast/before check out! Every thing was so cheap, almost went crazy. Saw lotsa animals on sale on the streets : /
I sent this picture to Khai Ting because she said she missed me and wanted to see my face hahahaha. Went to another city after that. Changed hotel! Shopping again at night!
Day 7:
Went sightseeing via trishaws. Weather was terrible, every second was spent perspiring. And, MY MOTHER MADE ME CUT MY HAIR :'( But it turned out pretty good so okay la.
Day 8:
Speed shopping before going back to the hotel to prepare to leave for the airport. Was so happy to be back in Singapore.
To continue with my hols after the trip. Sure would be nice to read all these a few years later.
11 Sep: Went Tanglin with my dad to ballot for the flea for my mom.
13 Sep: Met Jasmine for dinner at Clarke Quay. Ate at Ma Maison as Viandra was working there! Walked back to Jasmine's place to chill for a bit.
Crazy girl, so happy with her blinking shades
14 Sep: Spent my whole day at town! Had lunch @ 4 Fingers with Hui Min at 1pm. Killed time till 7pm. I even saw my brother in between. After Hui Min ended work, we had dinner at 313 and I went to her place. Each time I cab home from her place, it is more expensive than the previous :'(
17 Sep: Had lunch with Jolyn at Hougang Mall, then we went cycling at Punggol!
Thighs ached like mad :(
18 Sep: I went all the way to school to submit my form..... Went over to the shopping mall at Buona Vista to visit Judith at work! Crazy mall is open air and freaking warm. Headed to Bugis for a short while to search for something to wear to my cuz's wedding.. Went back home and went out again at 10pm to meet Gabriel for supper. Impromptu decision to have our prata at Laveen's. Supposed to leave at 12ish but ended up leaving at 1am. Had a good time catching up thou.
19 Sep: Met Jolyn for brunch at Nex before we went over to Emalia's. Bacon IS SO CUTE.
I stayed over the night!
20 Sep: Brought Bacon over for grooming! Went to my aunt's to have dinner.
She is so happy to let me bully her into wearing the pillow
21 Sep: Dropped by to visit Gabriel at work! Then after Hui Min ended work, we went over to Bugis. Around 8, we went to meet Kirene and had Swee Choon for dinner! Mustafa after that~ Here's proof:
Kirene told us to hold the bottles so she could snap a pic to ask Lai Yee which one she wants and this is what we did :P
22 Sep: My cousin's big day!!!
My child hood play mate (also my niece)!!!
23 Sep: Went to my cuz's place. Made sushi!!!
"Take pi-ture, I want take pi-ture!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment