Blog Archive

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Problems too many

On my June term break now... The things I have been and will be doing are so "fixed" that it doesn't feel like a term break. More like a, 'the school is giving you time off from school to do your projects'. It's project after project every day. Sleep, out for project, home for dinner, continue with project and sleep. Cycle. And on occasions where I go out, it is to get birthday presents, have birthday meals and birthday parties. Other than today where I spent my free day with my dad at town. Oh well, all these better pay off at the end of the semester.

Picture post!


16 May - Field trip to a temple at Bishan with my CI group mates.


18 May - Outfit of the day! :P








17 May - Playing with the iPad after BLAW







19 May - Food at Kopitiam opp. Cine after drinking with my buddies



20 May - New set of spectaclesssss


20 May - Mama and me at the Galmon's 30th anniversary dinner


22 May - Sucker for Starbux



23 May - My groupmates and I for our Buddhism presentation. Lecturer couldn't stop taking pictures of us at the start of the presentation.


24 May - Attempting some crown braid at home :P



31 May - Maxwell for dinner with my classmates after BLAW. BEEF NOODLESSSSSS!!!







1 June - Met up with my girls to shop


2 June - Side tracking during TTP meeting. Ended up having my hair braided



3 June - Impromptu 9PM meeting with Melissa and Audric for tau huey and grass jelly













4 June - Town with Hui Min, dinner with my girls at Ippudo, Nex cause Claudia wanted ice cream, Claudia drove me home hehehe even though I live so near


8 June - Me new ear cuffs!!


8 June - For you kitty. You're 9gag-worthy



8 June - Loots from Uniqlo and pasar malam :P

Talked with some of my old friends recently. Made me realized how much I miss my friends and the past. Really wanna spend some time to catch up with them 

No comments:

Post a Comment