Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

UV Rays With No Tan

Met my 06 classmates at Harboufront station at 10. We waited for Ryan for soooo long!

We proceeded to Giant to buy snacks and stuffs. Then on our way to get gongcha we realized it was raining very heavily. So we settled at the top floor opposite Marché. About 1 plus the rain subsided and we walked to Sentosa and took the monorail to Siloso beach.

So we......
Played in the sand, built sandcastles using a McDonalds cup, swam in the sea, saw fishes, tried to catch fishes but ended up losing it because of me and sprayed a lot of tanning oil!

At about 6.30pm we all went to bathe. An hour later we left for Vivocity. So, Jolyn, Aaron, Martin, Emalia, Lester, Judith, Jun Wei and I had dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop! Jolyn, Aaron and I shared some triple feast meal. Like zi char all over again!

After dinner, Emalia and Judith left for home. The rest of us went up to the roof top. We sat down for barely 10 minutes and Jolyn left already :( leaving me with the guys. So we played Monopoly Deal and ate jellybean after jellybean. Aaron gave me liquorice and coconut T_T freaking awful. I spat out the coconut. So we played till about 11pm and chatted there.

About 11.15 then we realized we were soon about to miss the last train so we rushed down. Managed to catch a train phew.

Reached Serangoon and I accompanied Jun Wei to wait for a cab and I walked home. Accidentally threw my phone on the road :(

After bathing and everything, my classmates and I camped online to wait for the results. Biz school took so long!!! It was out around 2.15am... GPA not as expected but I'm damn thankful I passed Statistics. I got a freaking D for it! Ha but GPA ended up like crap because of that D.

No comments:

Post a Comment